this works great

Thread: this works great

Default this works great

&nbsp;<BR>Please believe me, this is the answer to your<BR>prayers. It will change your life.<BR><BR>Read the following paragraphs and if you are not <BR>interested, just delete it.<BR><BR>Why do you think this email keeps showing up in your <BR>inbox? Because this system WORKS, thats why! Are you <BR>still one of the sceptics that thinks that no one makes <BR>any money with this program? Well, if you answered <BR>"Yes", you are WRONG. It costs MONEY to send these <BR>emails, and therefore people are making a LOT of money <BR>sending this program, and having FUN at the same time!<BR><BR>If there was no money being made with this program, <BR>it wouldn&#039;t be able to continue..... but it&#039;s like the <BR>energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going....<BR><BR>If you want to find out how this works, simply read the <BR>REST of the story..<BR><BR>READ THIS MESSAGE if you are like me and want more than <BR>your lousy weekly paycheck. Make more in a few months <BR>than last year at work. Believe it, and work it.<BR><BR>This HONESTLY WORKS, don&#039;t make the same mistake I made. <BR>I deleted this 7 or 8 times before finally giving it a <BR>try. Within 2 weeks the orders (money) started coming <BR>in just like the plan below said it would.<BR>Give it a try!!<BR><BR>You will be glad you did.<BR><BR>************************************** ****************<BR><BR>First read about how a 15 year old made $71,000.<BR>See below...<BR><BR>AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: This is the media report.<BR><BR>PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN<BR>HIS CLOSET!<BR><BR>Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does.<BR>You most likely have just seen this story recently<BR>featured on a major nightly news program (USA). And<BR>reported elsewhere in the world (including my neck of<BR>the woods - New Zealand). His mother was cleaning and<BR>putting laundry away when she came across a large<BR>brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath<BR>some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her<BR>15-year-old son&#039;s closet.<BR>Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got<BR>when she opened the bag and found it was full of cash.<BR> Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds all<BR>neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles. "My first<BR>thought was that he had robbed a bank, says the<BR>41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars in<BR>that bag--that&#039;s more than my husband earns in a<BR>year.<BR><BR>The woman immediately called her husband at the<BR>car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she<BR>had discovered. He came home right away and they<BR>drove together to the boy&#039;s school and picked him up.<BR>Little did they suspect that where the money came from<BR>was more shocking than actually finding it in the<BR>closet.<BR><BR>As it turns out, the boy had been sending out, via<BR>E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he<BR>obtained off the Internet. Everyday after school for<BR>the past 2 months, he had been doing this right on his<BR>computer in his bedroom.<BR><BR>"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the<BR>heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said<BR>and I started sending it out", says the clever<BR>15-year-old.<BR><BR>The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained<BR>instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person<BR>on the list, then delete the address at the top and<BR>move the other addresses down, and finally to add your<BR>name to the top of the list.<BR><BR>The letter goes on to state that you would receive<BR>several thousand dollars in five-dollar bills within 2<BR>weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the<BR>top of the 5-address list. "I get junk E-mail all the<BR>time, and really did not think it was going to work",<BR>the boy continues.<BR><BR><BR>Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail,<BR>the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him<BR>for his video-game magazine subscriptions began to<BR>fill up with not magazines, but envelopes containing<BR>$5 bills.<BR><BR>"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post<BR>office and my box had 1magazine and about 300<BR>envelopes stuffed in it. There was also a yellow slip<BR>that said I had to go up to the [post office] counter.<BR><BR>"I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)".<BR>He goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a<BR>whole box of more mail for me. I had to ride back<BR>home and empty out my back pack because I couldn&#039;t<BR>carry it all."<BR><BR>Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out<BR>the E-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I just<BR>kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely<BR>had time for my homework". He had also been riding<BR>his bike to several of the banks in his area and<BR>exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties, and<BR>hundreds.<BR><BR>"I didn&#039;t want the banks to get suspicious so I kept<BR>riding to different banks with, like, five thousand at<BR>a time in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady<BR>at the bank counter that my dad had sent me in to<BR>exchange the money and he was outside waiting for me.<BR>One time the lady gave me a really strange look and<BR>told me that she would not be able to do it for me and<BR>my dad would have to come in and do it, but I just<BR>rode to the next bank down the street (laughs)."<BR><BR>Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be<BR>afraid. The reporting news team examined and<BR>investigated the so-called "chain-letter" the boy was<BR>sending out and found that it was NOT a chain-letter<BR>at all. In fact, it was completely legal according to<BR>US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and<BR>1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also<BR>in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,<BR>Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or<BR>services must be exchanged for money received.<BR><BR>Every five -dollar bill that he received contained a<BR>little note that read, "Please send me report number<BR>XYX". This simple note made the letter legal because<BR>he was exchanging a service (a Report on how-to) for a<BR>five-dollar fee.<BR><BR>[This is the end of the media release. If you would<BR>like to understand how the system works and get your<BR>$71,000 - please continue reading. What appears below<BR>is what the 15-year-old was sending out on the net -<BR>YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow the simple<BR>instructions].<BR><BR>THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !!<BR><BR>======================================== ==============<BR><BR>You will make over half million dollars every 4 to 5<BR>months from your home !!<BR><BR>Before you say "BULL" , please read the following .<BR>This is the letter you have been hearing about on the<BR>news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on<BR>the Internet , a national weekly news program recently<BR>devoted an entire show to the investigation of this<BR>program described below, to see if it really can make<BR>people money. The show also investigated whether or<BR>not the program was legal.<BR><BR>Their findings proved once and for all that there are<BR>"absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in<BR>the program and if people can-follow the simple<BR>instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks<BR>with only $25 out of pocket cost".<BR>DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT<BR>THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED , IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING<BR>BETTER THAN EVER.<BR><BR>This is what one had to say: " Thanks to this<BR>profitable opportunity , I was approached many times<BR>before but each time I passed on it. I am so happy<BR>that I finally joined just to see what one could<BR>expect in return for the minimal effort and money<BR>required. To my astonishment , I received a total of<BR>$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming<BR>in".-Pam Hedland, Fort Lee ,New<BR>Jersey.<BR><BR>=========================== ===========================<BR><BR>Here is another testimonial : "This program has been<BR>around for a long time but I never believed in it. But<BR>one day when I received this again in the mail I<BR>decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple<BR>instructions and "BAM"! 3 weeks later the money<BR>started POURING IN. The first month I only made<BR>$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a<BR>total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by<BR>re-entering the program, I have made over $ 710,000.00<BR>and I am playing it again. The key to success in this<BR>program is to follow the simple steps and NOT<BR>change anything." More testimonials later but first:<BR><BR>=======PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE=======<BR><BR>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$<BR><BR><BR>If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4<BR>to 5 months easily and comfortably , PLEASE READ THE<BR>FOLLOWING....THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!!<BR><BR>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$<BR><BR>FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR<BR>FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED !!<BR><BR>INSTRUCTIONS:<BR><BR>***** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below *****<BR><BR>For each report send $5 CASH ,THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE<BR>REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the<BR>person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the<BR>report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR<BR>ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.<BR><BR>=====When you place your order, make sure you order<BR>each of the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so<BR>that you can save them on your computer and resell<BR>them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5= $25.00<BR><BR>Within a few days you will receive , via E-mail, each<BR>of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals.<BR>SAVE THEM ON YOUR COMPUTER so they will be accessible<BR>for you to send to the 1,000&#039;s of people who will<BR>order them from you. ALSO MAKE A FLOPPY OF THESE<BR>REPORTS AND KEEP IT ON YOUR DESK IN CASE SOMETHING<BR>HAPPENS TO YOUR COMPUTER.<BR><BR>IMPORTANT!!--DUE NOT ALTER THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE WHO<BR>ARE LISTED NEXT TO EACH REPORT!!, or their sequence on<BR>the list, in any way other than what is instructed<BR>below in step "1 through 6" or you will lose out on<BR>majority of your profits. Once you understand the way<BR>this works, you will also see how it does not work if<BR>you change it. REMEMBER, THIS METHOD HAS BEEN TESTED.<BR>And if you alter it, IT WILL NOT WORK!!! People have<BR>tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five<BR>thinking they could get all the money. But it does not<BR>work this way. BECAUSE IF YOU DO, IT WILL NOT WORK FOR<BR>YOU !!<BR><BR>REMEMBER , HONESTY REAPS THE REWARD!!!<BR><BR>1.After you have ordered all 5 reports , take this<BR>advertisement and REMOVE the name and & address of<BR>the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it<BR>through the cycle and is no doubt counting their<BR>fortune.<BR><BR>2.Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down to<BR>REPORT # 5.<BR><BR>3.Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down to<BR>REPORT #4<BR><BR>4.Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down to<BR>REPORT #3<BR><BR>5.Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down to<BR>REPORT #2<BR><BR>6.INSERT YOUR NAME & ADDRESS in the REPORT # 1<BR>POSITION.<BR><BR>PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME & ADDRESS<BR>ACCURATELY!<BR><BR>==================== ==================================<BR><BR>**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list<BR>of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE<BR>ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just<BR>in case you loose any data. To assist you with<BR>marketing your business on the internet, the 5<BR>reports you purchase will provide you with<BR>invaluable marketing information which includes how to<BR>send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of<BR>free classified ads and much more. There are 2<BR>primary methods to get this venture going:<BR><BR>METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAILS<BR>LEGALLY<BR>============================== ========================<BR><BR>Let&#039;s say that you decide to start small, just to see<BR>how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved<BR>send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let&#039;s also assume<BR>that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the<BR>response could be much better but lets just say it<BR>is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds<BR>of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).<BR>Continuing with this example, you send out only<BR>5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10<BR>orders for report # 1 those 10 people responded by<BR>sending out 5, 000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.<BR><BR>Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with<BR>orders. That =100 people responded and ordered Report<BR># 2.<BR><BR>Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a<BR>total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that<BR>is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people<BR>send out 5000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million<BR>e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000<BR>orders for Report # 4. Whose 10,000 people send out<BR>5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50<BR>million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is<BR>100,000 orders for Report # 5. THAT&#039;S 100,000 ORDERS<BR>TIMES $5 EACH=500,000.00 (half million).<BR><BR>Your total income in this example is: 1... $50 + 2...<BR>$500 + 3... $5,000 + 4... $50,000 + 5...<BR>$500,000...Grand Total= $555,550.00<BR><BR>NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE<BR>OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU<BR>CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF<BR>MONEY!!!<BR><BR>============================ ===========================<BR>REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE<BR>ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think<BR>for a moment what would happen if everyone or half<BR>or even ÿFFFFBC of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails <BR>each or more? There are over 175 million people on <BR>the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many<BR>people will do just that, and more!<BR><BR>METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET<BR>====================================== =================<BR>Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and<BR>there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.<BR>Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily<BR>get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start<BR>with Method # 1 and Method # 2 as you go along. For<BR>every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them<BR>the report they ordered. That&#039;s it. Always provide<BR>SAME DAY service on all orders. This will guarantee<BR>that the e-mail they send out, with your name and<BR>address on it, will be prompt because they can not<BR>advertise until they receive the report.<BR><BR>&#060;=============== AVAILABLE REPORTS==================&#062;<BR><BR>ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes :<BR>Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.<BR>Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed<BR>by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one<BR>of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME<BR>of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS<BR>and your name and postal address.<BR><BR>__________________________________ _____________________<BR>PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:<BR><BR>REPORT # 1 "The Insider&#039;s Guide to Advertising for<BR>Free on the Net"<BR><BR>Order Report # 1 from :<BR><BR>T. Scare<BR>PO Box 232<BR>Willshire, OH 45898<BR>USA<BR>__________________________________ _____________________<BR><BR>REPORT # 2 "The Insider&#039;s Guide to Sending Bulk<BR>e-mail on the Net"<BR><BR>Order Report # 2 from:<BR><BR>Twyla Wolfe<BR>2350 US 33 N<BR>Decatur, IN 46733<BR>USA<BR>__________________________________ _____________________<BR><BR>REPORT # 3 "The Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the<BR>Net"<BR><BR>Order Report # 3 from:<BR><BR>C. Jennings<BR>641 Northrup<BR>Kansas City, KS 66101<BR>USA<BR>__________________________________ _____________________<BR><BR>REPORT # 4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing MLM<BR>& the Net"<BR><BR>Order Report # 4 from:<BR><BR>T. Dickinson<BR>6618 Butler Oaks Court<BR>Spring, TX 77389<BR>USA<BR>__________________________________ _______________

Default Yes, I have reported all addresses... that crap to the US Postal Service. Yes, it is postal fraud. Hope the idiots get their hands slapped well.<BR><BR>