I&#039;m new to the soap web service thing here. I&#039;ve looked at example after example and got all of them working. <BR>I create a web service that just list printer thats it. On my as page i call my web service but get the following error:<BR><BR>WSDLReader (0x80020009)<BR>WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason is: The system cannot locate the object specified. HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. <BR><BR>here is my asp code:<BR>Dim soapclient <BR>dim ByteStream()<BR>dim Errors<BR>dim err<BR>const WSDL_PRINT = "http://localhost/Soap3DocSamples/printer/printing.wsdl"<BR><BR><BR>set soapclient = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")<BR>soap client.MSSoapInit WSDL_PRINT<BR>soapclient.ClientProperty("ServerHTT PRequest") = true<BR>soapclient.PrintFile()<BR>Response.Write(p rintername)<BR><BR>printfile is the function i&#039;m calling and printername i&#039;m trying to pull out. can anyone help me out on this or provide any information on what i&#039;m doing wrong?<BR><BR>