How do I send form results via email using ASP?

Thread: How do I send form results via email using ASP?

John Marold Guest

Default How do I send form results via email using ASP?

I have searched the web for some straight forward explanantion of how form results can be emailed using asp and cdo. However, none of the samples seem to work.<BR><BR>Granted, I&#039m a beginner at ASP programming, but I know enough that I can make forms much more interactive than the static HTML page I have attached below. HOWEVER, it will not be any use if I can&#039t have the results of the application form sent to my client&#039s email address.<BR><BR>I have attached the URL to my little form so you can view the structure of my page, if necessary. I would really appreciate some help. I have attempted to resolve this issue on my own but to no avail! :-)<BR><BR>Again, any assistance will be appreciated!<BR><BR>http://www.coveragelink.com/PC_Ins/pcsheet.htm

dclark Guest

Default RE: How do I send form results via email using ASP?

I had this same problem. Some suggestions: 1. Go to Microsoft&#039s site and read up on everything related to the CDONTS.NewMail component. It&#039s really not that difficult to use. 2. Make sure you are hosting your site on a server that has the SMTP service running and configured. 3. Check to make sure your site is not running in seperate memory space on the web server. If your site is hosted at an ISP, they can check on 2 and 3.

John Marold Guest

Default RE: How do I send form results via email using ASP?

Thanks!