I am trying to use screenscraping to pull some text from another site and then strip out the content that I don&#039;t need for posting on my own site (giving them due credit of course...)<BR>My problem is with MSXML2 on the server, so my page won&#039;t work. Can someone instuct me as to what exactly needs to be on the server for this to work, and if there are any issues that would prevent it from working properly.<BR>This is what I know about the web server (I don&#039;t have access to it!)<BR>-IIS 5<BR>-IE 6<BR>-corporate intranet using proxy server (and firewall?)<BR><BR>The line of code that is giving me the problem is:<BR>Set oXmlHttp = server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP") <BR><BR>Also, is there an alternative to this solution, that may be better?<BR><BR>I&#039;ll post the code below.<BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039; This program contacts the Weather Office and downloads the current Temperature<BR><BR>response.Buffer = True <BR>Function getPage(url, method, headerName, headerValue) <BR> Dim oPage <BR> Set oPage = server.Createobject("scripting.dictionary") <BR> <BR> Dim oXmlHttp <BR> <BR> &#039; Create an xmlhttp object: <BR> Set oXmlHttp = server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP") <BR> <BR> &#039; Opens the connection to the remote server and gets the page. <BR> oXmlHttp.Open method, url, False <BR> oXmlHttp.Send <BR> Set getPage = oXmlHttp <BR> Set oXmlHttp = Nothing<BR>End Function <BR><BR>url = "http://www.weather.com/" &#039;dummy site<BR>method = "POST" <BR>Set oPage = getPage(url, method, headerName, headerValue)<BR><BR>Dim PageContent<BR><BR>PageContent = oPage.responsetext<BR>Set oPage= Nothing<BR><BR>&#039; Get Rid of all the page stuff you don&#039;t need and hopefully only keep the temperature info<BR><BR>PageContent = Right(PageContent, (Len(PageContent) - InStr(PageContent, "Temp.:&#060;/font&#062;") - Len("Temp.:&#060;/font&#062;")))<BR>PageContent = Left(PageContent, (Instr(PageContent, "Pressure:&#060;/font&#062;")-1))<BR><BR>PageContent = Right(PageContent, (Len(PageContent) - InStr(PageContent, "&#060;strong&#062;") - Len("&#060;strong&#062;") + 1))<BR>PageContent = Left(PageContent, (Instr(PageContent, "&#060;/strong&#062;")-1))<BR>PageContent = Trim(PageContent)<BR><BR>&#039;If it&#039;s empty don&#039;t add any other text otherwise add the word Currently<BR><BR>If PageContent &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR>PageContent = " Currently: " & PageContent & "."<BR>Else<BR>End If<BR><BR>&#039; Writes a file to specified location containing the string<BR><BR>Dim fs, fsfile<BR><BR>Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR>Set tfile = fs.CreateTextFile("F:inetpubworkweather.inc")<BR>t file.WriteLine(PageContent)<BR>tfile.Close<BR>Set tfile = nothing<BR>Set fs = nothing<BR>%&#062;