Hello there,<BR><BR>I have a user control which has two select lists, when you click the left it populates the right, this works, no big deal.<BR><BR>However, I am having problems when I try to return an array of the right hand list values from the control to another page.<BR><BR>When calling the function to populate the retun array, I cannot access the right hand list at all from the public property get_users_for_mailing().<BR><BR>The error I get is object not set to an instance of object on the line I try to response.write the length of the list.<BR><BR>Here is the dim line for the listbox:<BR><BR> Protected WithEvents lstRight As System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox<BR><BR>Here is the return function:<BR><BR>Public Property get_users_for_mailing() As System.Array<BR> Get<BR> Response.Write("Return items count: " & lstRight.Items.Count) &#039; this is where it dies <BR> &#039;code to retun array omitted as I cant get access to the lstRight object<BR> Return lstReturn<BR> End Get<BR> Set(ByVal Value As System.Array)<BR><BR> End Set<BR> End Property<BR><BR>I know it is going to be something silly.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.