I currently develop for an e-commerce site using ADO to retrieve inventory and display our products in categories and subsequently products and details. <BR>i.e.<BR><BR>categories.asp:<BR>run sql query through ADO, display inventory<BR><BR>I have 3 developers changing the ASP/ADO pages and want to be able to increase the code performance without depleting development time. I am scripting the pages out to flat/static html and partial ASP files however this will not allow for easy changeover in development technique because I am simply converting the ASP/ADO pages to write out static html pages using the Scripting FileSystemObject. New ideas include Web Classes, or possibly VB COM, and then instruct my fellow developers to use the new code technique. I will still need some way that the html developer can change the look of the page and then the ASP developer can convert the html to VB or otherwise, then output static pages of all products in inventory. Then ftp these new pages to the site. This of course, includes removing the product from any other page it resides on when the product is out of inventory. Any ideas of good solutions would be helpful.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Bill