Passing VBScript to JavaScript

Thread: Passing VBScript to JavaScript

Default Passing VBScript to JavaScript

Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;m trying collect in JavaScript(in an array at the moment) and then use these values in VBScript.<BR><BR>The JavaScript is something like this --&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR> function DetermineLevelIDs()<BR> {<BR> var dataNode = nodeItem;<BR> var intCount;<BR> var objArray = new Array();<BR> <BR> //Default all level ID&#039;s to 0<BR> for (intCount = 0; intCount &#060; 4; intCount++)<BR> {<BR> objArray[intCount] = 0;<BR> }<BR><BR> if ("&#060;%= Request("ScheduleType") %&#062;" != "APE") <BR> {<BR> //What is the level 4 ID<BR> if (dataNode.nodeName == &#039;level4&#039;)<BR> {<BR> objArray[3] = dataNode.getAttribute(&#039;levelID&#039;);<BR> alert("Level 4 ID=" + level4ID);<BR> dataNode = dataNode.parentNode;<BR> }<BR> //etc <BR> }<BR> }<BR><BR> window.returnValue = &#039;&#039;;<BR> //--&#062;<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>And in the vbscript I need to use the array values to populate the parameters to a stored procedure. Nothing I have tried has worked so far..<BR><BR>Any ideas?<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>

Default RE: Passing VBScript to JavaScript

clear something up for me.<BR><BR>you&#039;re trying to pass client-side values to a server-side script, right?<BR><BR>submit a form or navigate to a link. a round-trip to the server is required<BR><BR><BR>j