looking at the last post on the IIS forum I thought I would get a quicker post here.<BR>I have IIS 5.0 and occasionally (every 3-7 days) IIS will crash. When this happens I cannot access any sites, including the IIS help default pages. <BR>Here are the errors I receive in the Win2kPro event viewer:<BR><BR>Event Type: Error<BR>Event Source: DCOM<BR>Event Category: None<BR>Event ID: 10004<BR>Date: 7/28/2003<BR>Time: 8:29:29 AM<BR>User: N/A<BR>Computer: computerName<BR>Description:<BR>DCOM got error "The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to. " and was unable to logon .IWAM in order to run the server:<BR>{3D14228D-FBE1-11D0-995D-00C04FD919C1} <BR>********************************************** *************<BR>Event Type: Warning<BR>Event Source: W3SVC<BR>Event Category: None<BR>Event ID: 36<BR>Date: 7/26/2003<BR>Time: 7:02:10 PM<BR>User: N/A<BR>Computer: computerName<BR>Description:<BR>The server failed to load application &#039;/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/IISHELP&#039;. The error was &#039;The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password.<BR>&#039;. <BR>For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. <BR>********************************************** *******<BR><BR>My question is does the IWAM user need to be enabled? I am assuming yes.<BR>Also does the IUSR account need to be enabled even though I have the site security set to Windows Integrated Authentication and Anonymous user DEselected. This site is on a intranet.<BR>TIA!!