ASP Upload problem

Thread: ASP Upload problem

Default ASP Upload problem

I created a form to upload word doc etc.. and the form has a list of users in a dropdown (set to multiple) that can be selected as who can view the file. But when I select more that 1 user I only get the ID for the first users selected, when I do a response.write Upload.Form("Users") <BR>I should get 1, 2, 4, 7 but I only get 1<BR><BR>does it have anything to do with the enctype="multipart/form-data"<BR><BR>or do you think it is an ASP upload bug.<BR><BR>I get the same thing when I put multiple checkboxs with the same name.<BR><BR><BR>

Default I haven't tried it...

I haven&#039;t tried it with a multiple select list, but I know that if you have multiple fields with the same name, they usually come in a comma seporated list, and when you run with the ASPUpload utility it makes each of them their own element, instead of a CSV of values...<BR><BR>in your loop when you set values...<BR>aspupload.upload<BR>for each item in aspupload.form<BR>for each value in aspupload.form(item)<BR> if ucase(item) = "MYFIELD" then<BR> myfield = myfield & "," & value<BR> end if<BR> <BR>next<BR>next<BR>myfield = right(myfield,len(myfield)-1) &#039;Get rid of the leading comma<BR><BR>This will give you a comma seporated list of values for that one item. You&#039;ll want to use this collection method for your other form variables as well...<BR><BR>-- Whol