frame target help

Thread: frame target help

Default frame target help

I have a frameset with two frames, frame1 holds several thumbnails frame2 will hold details about each thumbnail and a larger image of the thumbnail that the user selected in frame1. I am having a problem with the onClick event in frame1. Do I make the thumbnail a link like I have done below(which BTW, doesnt work) or is there another way to do this?:Below dbox is a &#060;div&#062;<BR>&#060;p&#062;&#060;a href=""&#062;&#060;img border="0" src="images/net6.jpg" width="94" height="82" onClick=";vi sible&#039;"&#062;&#060;/a&#062;&#060;/p&#062;<BR><BR>BTW: Is there a javascript editor(IDE) available that will offer what VisualInterDev does in the way of autocomplete, etc...for VSScript? Or a site that has javascript reference in the way of syntax for an onClick event, etc... I have found some javascript sites that have reference but they mostly reference functions, arrays, loops, etc.. not things like parent.whatever.whatever syntax.<BR>I guess I need to buy a book!!<BR>TIA

Default well...

you can just do this:<BR>&#060;a href="JavaScript:;block&#039;"&# 062;<BR><BR>but is the name of the frame2 is "two"???