cursor type, command/recordset

Thread: cursor type, command/recordset

Default cursor type, command/recordset

Hi all, <BR>Can anyone point me in the right direction to change the cursor type of the the following command? The command calls a stored procedure and returns a recordset. It works ok but i need to change the cursor type so i can page through records.<BR>I&#039;ve been trying to do this for a while with no avail. <BR>Heres what the the command lookd like and thanks in advance for any tips.<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR><BR>set cmdAlist = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR>cmdAlist.ActiveConnection = MSSQL3hi_STRING <BR>cmdAlist.CommandText = "dbo.p_AudioList" <BR>cmdAlist.CommandType = 4 <BR>cmdAlist.CommandTimeout = 0 <BR>cmdAlist.Prepared = true <BR>cmdAlist.Parameters.Append cmdAlist.CreateParameter("@RETURN_VALUE", 3, 4) <BR>cmdAlist.Parameters.Append cmdAlist.CreateParameter("@varRsType", 200, 1,15,cmdAlist__varRsType) <BR>set rsTest = cmdAlist.Execute <BR>rsTest_numRows = 0

Default RE: cursor type, command/recordset

&#039;create command object<BR><BR>SET RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR>RS.Open Command.Execute, [options]<BR><BR>for the different values of options check the ADO reference<BR><BR>