ASP Components

Thread: ASP Components

Default ASP Components

I am using PWS and tried the following adrotator sample code as follows.<BR>This is a text file(Rotation Schedule File)and I saved this file in "C:/mydocuments/". do i need to save in any other directory?<BR><BR>WIDTH 468<BR>HEIGHT 60<BR>BORDER 1<BR>*<BR>(here I just gave pathname of image that is available in my system)<BR><BR>Buy stuff at MSNCompany1!<BR>20<BR>(here I just gave pathname of image that is available in my system)<BR><BR>Come shop at!<BR>30<BR>(here I just gave pathname of image that is available in my system)<BR><BR><BR>There&#039s nothing like visiting<BR>50<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>This is an ASP file,I saved in Intetpub/wwwroot(as usually).<BR>&#060;% @LANGUAGE = VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim ad<BR>Set ad = Server.CreateObject("MSWC.AdRotator") <BR>Response.Write(ad.GetAdvertisement("adrot.txt" ))<BR>%&#062; <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------<BR>but when I run the ASP file, it doesn&#039t show any banner(but there was no error). <BR>when I include Redirect URL(like the name of the asp file, it gives some error so I removed it). Do I need to have IIS to create adrotator, if that is the case, is there any method to include adrotator component in PWS. If you can suggest something, I would really appreciate.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>

icabod Guest

Default RE: ASP Components

AdRot is part of the Windows NT Option Pack I think... so, yes, AdRot will only run on IIS.