Access Delete Query with paramters from ASP

Thread: Access Delete Query with paramters from ASP

Default Access Delete Query with paramters from ASP

Hello, I am having a little problem firing off an Access query from withing an ASP classic page using parameters. Here is the error that I am getting in the browser:<BR>The arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another<BR><BR>I have connection string, the connection works fine, this is the only thing that I cannot perform on the Access Database. Everything else works fine.<BR><BR>Here is the code:<BR><BR> paramUser_PKey = 28<BR><BR> SET ObjCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR> SET objParam = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Parameter")<BR> <BR> SET ObjCmd.ActiveConnection = DBConn &#039; This is the DB Connection Name<BR> ObjCmd.CommandText = "DeleteOneRecord" &#039; Name of the Query in Access<BR> ObjCmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc &#039; DYING ON THIS LINE<BR> <BR> SET objParam1 = ObjCmd.CreateParameter("User_PKey", adInteger, adParamInput, 10, paramUser_PKey)<BR> <BR> ObjCmd.Parameters.Append objParam1<BR> <BR> SET objCmd = objCmd.Execute<BR> <BR> SET objComm = Nothing<BR> SET objParam = Nothing<BR><BR>Thanks in advaive for your assistance with this one.<BR>

Default ASP101 Article

Sorry I couldn&#039;t be of more help never done this in access.<BR><BR>

Default RE: Access Delete Query with paramters from ASP

IIRC, you still use adCmdtext for this. is that what the ASP!01 article says?