I am having a problem with the width of a select object on my a page. I use the following code to build the select:<BR><BR><select name="files" size="10"><BR><%<BR>Dim fPath<BR>fPath = Server.mappath("..proj\" & fileID & "\")<BR>Set fso = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>Dim fldr, files<BR>Set fldr = fso.getFolder(fPath)<BR>Set files = fldr.Files<BR>for each fil in files<BR>%><BR><option value="<%=fil.name%>"><%=fil.n ame%></option><BR><% next %><BR></select><BR><BR>In the past when I did a select box like this the box would resize it's width to meet the width of the widest option, in this case though it is staying at a width of about 9 charactures. <BR><BR>I have used asp to build the select before and that never gave me any problems. The only thing weird here is the FSO but I do not see how that would make a difference as all that is going to be done server side while how the display looks should be done by the client.<BR><BR>I have also looked at the source I get when loading the page and it looks normal enough no mismatched tags or missing quotes that could be causing this kind of a problem. The only odity is that all the data is in single words ie there are no spaces in any of the values or displayed option text but I do not see why this would cause a problem.