I am using the FileSystemObject for the first time trying to get a listing of files in a given directory to print out as options in a menu. I am using the following code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim fPath<BR>fPath = Server.mappath("..proj\" & fileID & "\")<BR>Set fso = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>Dim fldr, files<BR>Response.write("the path:" & fPath & "<BR>")<BR>Set fldr = fso.getFolder(fPath)<BR>Set files = fldr.Files<BR>Dim fil<BR>for each fil in files<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;option value="&#060;%=fil.name%&#062;"&#062;&#060;%=fil.n ame%&#062;&#060;/option&#062;<BR>&#060;% next %&#062;<BR><BR>I get a "Permission denied" error on the line: "for each fil in files". This just to start is confusing me because it seems like if I have a premission problem it would crop up sooner when I was trying to get the file listing on the folder or something. I have tried allowing everything to the IUSR acount and that does not resolve the problem. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong. Like I said this is the first time I have used the FSO so if it&#039;s something too stupid don&#039;t kill me lol.<BR><BR>thanks<BR>Andrew