Please take a look...

Thread: Please take a look...

Default Please take a look...

Here is a htm page that will email the text fields informaiton:<BR><BR>When you select the send button without filling the required fields it will give you a message and bring you back to the page again BUT in the Products field I get some mumbo jumbo thats not suposed to be there. Please take a look and give me a clue on how to get that field to read LandManager and not what it does say when the page loads after the message! thank you for you time and help.

Default Works for me...

...using MSIE 6.<BR><BR>What browser are you using?<BR><BR>But actually, I don&#039;t see how it works, at all!<BR><BR>You do *THIS*:<BR><BR>function window_onload() {<BR> frmSendMail.txtProducts.value = product;<BR>}<BR><BR>But then you do *THIS*:<BR><BR>&#060;INPUT id="txtProducts" readOnly type="text" name="products"&#062;<BR><BR>HUH???<BR><BR>I&#039; ll bet that this doesn&#039;t work on any browser except MSIE 6 (maybe 5?).<BR><BR>You *should* be using:<BR><BR>function window_onload() {<BR> document.frmSendMail.products.value = product;<BR>}<BR><BR>For some browsers, you *must* specify document.FormName.<BR><BR>And so far as I knew, you are supposed to *always* use FormName.FieldName and never FormName.IDvalue.<BR><BR>