Problem accessing data from Form

Thread: Problem accessing data from Form

Default Problem accessing data from Form

&nbsp;<BR>Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039;m having a HTML form with fields for First Name, Last Name and so on. I submit the form to a asp page <BR><BR>using POST method. On the asp page I use Request.Form to access the variables. If the content of <BR><BR>variable is like <BR><BR>fname=Senthil <BR><BR>I have no problem accessing it. If the content is like <BR><BR>fname=Senthil P <BR><BR>I&#039;m just able to get Senthil the first word before space. <BR><BR>Please help<BR><BR>Thanks <BR><BR>Senthil<BR>

Default show code..

it should work as you expect, we&#039;ll need the code to begin with. Please give the form coding and the coding on the next page that relates to reteriving the fname variable. <BR><BR>The coding should be <BR>&#060;form method="post" action="nextpage.asp"&#062;<BR>..<BR>..<BR>&#060;i nput type="text" name="fname"&#062;<BR>..<BR>&#060;input type="submit" name="fname"&#062;<BR>&#060;/form&#062;<BR><BR>Are you using the same name for the one variable, that could be something. Normally <BR>Dim strfname <BR>..<BR>..<BR>strfname=Request.Form("fname")<BR> response.write strfname<BR>..<BR>..<BR><BR>should show the contents fine.<BR><BR>mazza ;)