Multiple/Mass Insert

Thread: Multiple/Mass Insert

Default Multiple/Mass Insert

Well... actually, my page(searchresults.asp) will show all the results that you searched for.. These results are from the sql server. All the datas are different. On the right of every record, there is a checkbox.<BR><BR>Now is the scenario..<BR><BR>After all records are shown, I will check a few checkboxes. Then i will click the button. All the data that is checked will be inserted in the sql server. But the thing is that all data records is different..<BR><BR>Its actually kinda off like the hotmail, where you checked a few boxes and put them into a different folder..<BR><BR>U got what i mean? I hope u can help...

Default RE: Multiple/Mass Insert

funny you should mention that - I&#039;m trying to do a multiple UPDATE statement that updates lots of different records with the with today&#039;s date and a boolean checkbox value).<BR><BR>It would seem that the easiest way to do this is to do an UPDATE on the page &#060;i&#062;after&#060;/i&#062; the form and only update WHERE Request.Form("Checkbox") or whatever is checked.<BR><BR>The only problem I&#039;m having with this is getting the frickin SQL right! lol :-) <BR><BR>