I am having problems navigating through an oracle dataset. Not sure what to do<BR><BR>Basically i make a connection and pass my sql as follows<BR><BR>Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender as System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load<BR> Dim objConn As OracleConnection<BR> Dim dataAdapter As OracleDataAdapter<BR> Dim dataSet as New DataSet()<BR> Dim strSql As String<BR> Dim strConn As String = "Data Source=CSIP.TESTMON;User Id=testmon;Password=testmon;"<BR> objConn = New OracleConnection(strConn)<BR> strSql = "select environment,technical,problem_notify from domain"<BR> Dim myCommand As New OracleCommand(strSql, objConn)<BR> objConn.Open()<BR> dataAdapter = New OracleDataAdapter(strSql, objConn)<BR> dataAdapter.Fill(dataSet) <BR> objConn.Close()<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>I want to go through the dataset and preset the data in a table together with other columns based on the data from dataset.<BR><BR>I know in ASP i used to use ADO and go through the recordset row by row.<BR><BR>That is ideally what I want to do.<BR><BR>Eventually I want to preset the data in a table as<BR><BR>&#060;table&#062;<BR>&#060;td&#062; hhjkkk &#060;/td&#062;<BR>......<BR>....<BR>&#060;/table&#062;<BR><BR>How do I go about doing this ? Can it be done all through Server side code ? Or do I need to do it in client side as well ?