ASP Image Display

Thread: ASP Image Display

Default ASP Image Display

&nbsp;<BR>Dear All,<BR><BR>I have to display a dynamically generated image[test.jpg] in a loop in a web page.<BR>The code in the loop includes Image file generation function call & the display tag [&#060;img src=test.jpg&#062;].<BR>The image file will be a single file [with same name allways] & will be overwritten when the next function call is made in the loop and hence the same image is displayed for different inputs.I have to display the image before the file is overwritten in the loop.<BR>The same image file needs to be used to display over and over for different inputs.<BR><BR>I have tried all the following options in the loop & in the top of asp page,but could not achieve the result :<BR>Response.flush<BR>Response.Expires = 0<BR>Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() - 1<BR>Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache"<BR>Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private"<BR>Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"<BR><BR>Please suggest me how I can display the generated image in a loop using a single filename for different inputs.<BR><BR>Thanks !!<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Sunil B <BR><BR>Enterprise Optimus<BR>DSR Solutions Ltd<BR><BR>

Default ** crosspost **