Impersonate doesn't work!!!

Thread: Impersonate doesn't work!!!

Default Impersonate doesn't work!!!

I am trying to save a file to a file share. In my <BR>web.config file I added "&#060;identity impersonate="true" <BR>userName="domainuser" password="password" /&#062;." This work <BR>fine in my development enviornment. However, when I moved <BR>it to my production server I get the error below. Also, in my machine.config file I have the username under processModel equal "SYSTEM". It works fine on my development enviornment with username equals "machine"<BR><BR>Here&#039;s the error:<BR>Parser Error Message: Could not create Windows user token <BR>from the credentials specified in the config file. Error <BR>from the operating system &#039;A required privilege is not <BR>held by the client. &#039;<BR><BR>Can someone help me?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>James

Default RE: Impersonate doesn't work!!!

I&#039;m guessing that your developing enviornment is on winXP and your production server is running win2000?<BR>In order to get it to work you probably have to give the process running your code "act as part of the operating system" privilege.<BR><BR>Shawn