ASP pages and background image

Thread: ASP pages and background image

Default ASP pages and background image

Hello all!<BR>I&#039m creating dynamic pages using asp, I also have a background image un the &#060;BODY&#062; tag.<BR><BR>The problem is when the pages is created and is longer than its suppose to! my background image is "Tiling". What I mean is the image is repeating it self at the bottom of my page and the I can&#039t read the text that is written on my page.<BR><BR>So is there a way to avoid this? I need my background image but I dont want it, to repeat itself at the bottom if my page is to long.<BR>Can you help me with my problem!<BR>Sincerely<BR>Vlince

Default RE: ASP pages and background image

I don&#039t think there&#039s a perfect solution for what you want to do. <BR><BR>I would simply add two miles of white area under your backround image. If you use a good image program and it&#039s all blank area, it shouldn&#039t increase your file size TOO drastically. The only other alternative I know of is to use CSS, but older browsers won&#039t even pretend to know what you&#039re doing here:<BR><BR>&#060;style type="text/css"&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR>.unnamed1 { background-image: url(images/background.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center}<BR>--&#062;<BR>&#060;/style&#062;<BR>&#060;BODY class="unnamed1"&#062;