After reading one article for OLEDB connection with database, I decided to change my old DSN-less connection to OLEDB connection for better performance of the whole system. And I prefered writing my codes purely in JScript not the VBScript running at server-side. But after trying as the article tells, I failed to conncet the MS SQL7.0 DB. So what&#039s wrong? How can I do to the SQL Server and the ASP/JScript codes as followings?<BR><BR>/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR>Conn.ConnectionString = "Provider=SQLOLEDB; Data Source=MyServerName; Initial Catalog=MyDatabaseName; User ID=sa; Password=" ;<BR>Conn.Open();<BR>var sql="select * from staffs";<BR>var rs = Conn.Execute(sql);<BR>//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR>While the results from IE browser is:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR>Login failed for user &#039sa&#039. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. <BR>/pmo2000/login.asp, line 22 <BR>//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR>