hi guys,<BR><BR> I have problem in opening MDB file on the shared network from aap Pages.I am getting the following error...<BR><BR>Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005)<BR>The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;\COMPAcalldb.mdb&#039;. <BR><BR>It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to <BR><BR>view its data.<BR>/call/Loginval.asp, line 16<BR><BR>my scenairo is....<BR><BR> my database is in "c:datacall.mdb" of machine A (windows 98) (machine Name "COMPA")<BR><BR> My iis installed in Machine B Windows 2000 & IIS 5.0 (machine Name "COMPB")<BR> <BR> I shared the folder "C:Data" of Machine A <BR><BR><BR> I went through many article including <BR><BR>http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2168 but all in vain.<BR><BR> If i use windows 2000 in machine A instead of windows 98 everything is working fine.the problem is if i use win98 i can able to give access by just share the folder for full access.i c an&#039;t create a user with IUSR_COMPB (i.e) Machine B Computer Name.<BR><BR><BR><BR>thanks in advance<BR><BR>regards<BR>raj