Hi,<BR><BR>I am trying to access files from a network drive but I the following error message. Specifically the command that I am trying to execute is:<BR><BR>string[] filenames = Directory.GetFiles(@"T:accounting");<BR><BR>I have tried this command from both an ASP page .cs file and from a Web Service. The web.config file(s) have been configured in the following way:<BR><BR>&#060;identity impersonate="true"/&#062;<BR>&#060;authentication mode="Windows" /&#062;<BR><BR>IIS has been configured to use ‘Windows’ authentication.<BR><BR>When attempting the Web Server approach the error that I receive is the following:<BR><BR>System.Web.Services.Protocols.So apException: <BR>System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process <BR>request. ---&#062; System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path <BR>"T:accounting" is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, <BR>String str) at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames( String <BR>fullPath, String userPath, Boolean file) at <BR>System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles(String path, String userPath, String <BR>searchPattern) at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String <BR>searchPattern) at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path) at <BR>MyWebService.MyWebService.HelloWorld() in<BR>… <BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Terry<BR>