I have created an to retrieve some information about a user from Active Directory, and present it on a webpage (usrinf.asp), but i can&#039;t get information about what groups the users are members of (dn=memberOf). I have tried anything, but the string i get from memberOf is always empty, but using ADSI-edit, the dn=memberOf has a lot of info. The code i have so far is as follows:<BR><BR>&#039;Finding the username of the logged on user<BR>Dim mylogon<BR>mylogon = mid(Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER"),instr(1, Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER"),"\")+1)<BR>< BR>Dim uName, pWord<BR>uName = "&#060;somevalue&#062;"<BR>pWord = "&#060;somevalue&#062;"<BR> <BR>Dim strLDAP<BR>&#039;Getting the info about the logged on user<BR>strLDAP = "Select memberOf,sAMAccountName,displayName FROM &#039;LDAP://OU=&#060;somevalue&#062;,OU=&#060;somevalue&#062;, DC=&#060;somevalue&#062;,DC=&#060;somevalue&#062;& #039; WHERE sAMAccountName = &#039;" & mylogon & "&#039;"<BR><BR>Dim objConn<BR>&#039;Create the connection object <BR>Set objConn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR>objConn.Provider = "ADsDSOObject" <BR>objConn.Properties("User ID") = uName<BR>objConn.Properties("Password") = pWord<BR>objConn.Properties("Encrypt Password") = True<BR>objConn.Open "Active Directory Provider", uName, pWord <BR><BR>Dim objCmd, rsAdsi<BR>&#039;Create the command object<BR>Set objCmd = CreateObject("ADODB.Command") <BR>objCmd.ActiveConnection = objConn <BR>objCmd.CommandText = strLDAP <BR>Set rsAdsi = objCmd.Execute<BR><BR>Response.Write(rsAdsi("displ ayName") & "<BR>")<BR>Response.Write(rsAdsi("memberOf"))<BR>< BR>I have tried to create an array from the results of <BR>rsAdsi("memberOf"), but with no luck...<BR><BR>Anyone?????<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Roy< BR><BR>