how to encode attached file using CDONTS in ASP??

Thread: how to encode attached file using CDONTS in ASP??

Default how to encode attached file using CDONTS in ASP??

Hi <BR>I am getting an error..when i am sendig an attachment using CDONTS class<BR>in ASP it&#039;s working when i view the attached file that was in encoding i am unable to read that file..pls help me if anybody have idea abt encoding the text.......<BR>Thanks<BR>Gummadilli<BR>gummadilli@<BR><BR><BR>here is my code<BR>---------------<BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim MyBody2<BR> Dim MyCDONTSMail3<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Set MyCDONTSMail3 = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> MyCDONTSMail3.From= ""<BR> MyCDONTSMail3.To= ""<BR> MyCDONTSMail3.Cc=""<BR> MyCDONTSMail3.Subject="This is a Test"<BR> <BR> MyCDONTSMail3.AttachFile Server.MapPath("/somedirectory/bla.txt")<BR> &#039; or you could specify the path exactly if you knew it like below<BR> &#039;MyCDONTSMail3.AttachFile ("C:inetpubwwwrootsomedirectoryla.txt")<BR> <BR> MyBody2 = "Thank you for ordering that stuff" & vbCrLf<BR> MyBody2 = MyBody2 & "We appretiate your business" & vbCrLf<BR> MyBody2 = MyBody2 & "Your stuff will arrive within 7 business days"<BR> MyCDONTSMail3.Body= MyBody2<BR> MyCDONTSMail3.Send<BR> set MyCDONTSMail3=nothing<BR>%&#062;

Default Well

A little search of the KB at MS&#039;s site gave me this:<BR><BR>;en-us;266452