parser error - Asking for help

Thread: parser error - Asking for help

Default parser error - Asking for help

I am an beginner. Currently i am doing my project - Online Book Store using Now, i am finding myself stuck in middle way of starting my project. <BR><BR>I found out that my final beta version of cannot run on the codebehind coding.. And when i just create a simply button and print out a line in the codebehind.. it is the error i found. I hope tat any one who is experience this things b4 can teach wat i shoud do.. thanks <BR><BR>tat is the error wen i compile it<BR><BR>Parser Error <BR>Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. <BR><BR>Parser Error Message: Could not load type &#039;OnlineBookStore.button&#039;.<BR><BR>Sour ce Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 1: &#060;%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="button.aspx.vb" Inherits="OnlineBookStore.button"%&#062;<BR>Line 2: <BR>Line 3: &#060;HTML&#062;<BR> <BR><BR>Source File: C:InetpubwwwrootOnlineBookStoreutton.aspx Line: 1 <BR>

Default RE: parser error - Asking for help

Sounds like the code-behind class has not been compiled.<BR><BR>Try changing Codebehind="..." to src="..." and remove the inherits.<BR><BR>What kind of dev env are you using?