Access question: going nuts!

Thread: Access question: going nuts!

Default Access question: going nuts!

Hello:<BR>I’m an HTML programmer that uses ASP to make my pages come alive but never had any luck with databases. I am trying to write to a very simple Access database containing 3 fields from a form page. I’ve spent the last 4 hours pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. I believe the code I’m using is for a sql database and I am trying to make it work in an access database. The database table name is “fishing” and the 3 fields are: “title” “email” and “messagebody”. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Is there an easier way to approach this?<BR>Thanks<BR>Billy<BR><BR>&#060;%Response.Bu ffer = True %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Set rs = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rs.Open "fishing", "DSN=message"<BR>rs.AddNew<BR><BR>&#039I have no clue about the next step<BR><BR>rs!title = Request.Form ("title")<BR>rs!email = Request.Form("email")<BR>rs!messagebody = Request.Form("message")<BR>rs.Update<BR>rs.Close<B R>Set rs = Nothing <BR>%&#062; <BR>

Default RE: Access question: going nuts!

See this post on this message board, I think it will help.<BR><BR><BR><BR>HTH<BR><BR>J erry