I am having trouble getting this setup and working. Since there is no support for this I thought I would ask here.<BR><BR>Basically I have a Personal Web Server running on a Windows NT workstation. I have a seperate FTP server but I initally tested this using someone else&#039s server. Do I have to use this ftp on my server? I also tried this and it did not work either.<BR><BR><BR>I downloaded ASPInet from http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm#AspInet<BR><BR>It had 3 things to do to set it up. I registered the Asp.dll and I already had the WinInet.dll file so I then ran Markinet.exe.<BR><BR>I then wrote my own sample code using Visual Interdev. Visual Interdev provided the classes once I started typing the start of a class. Good sign, I thought I had everything set up ok but it does not work.<BR><BR>The following is the sample code. <BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;HTML&#062;<BR>&#060;BODY&#062;<BR ><BR>&#060;%<BR>Binary=2<BR><BR>Set FtpConn = Server.CreateObject("AspInet.FTP")<BR><BR><BR>if not IsObject(FtpConn) then<BR> Response.Write "&#060;p&#062;No object created"<BR>end if<BR><BR>if FtpConn.FTPGetFile("ftp.sunet.se","anonymous","use r@hostname.net","README.uploads","c:\",true,Binary ) then<BR> Response.Write "&#060;p&#062;FTP download Success..."<BR>else<BR> Response.Write "&#060;p&#062;FTP download Failed..."<BR> Response.Write "Last Error was: "& FtpConn.LastError<BR>end if<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;/BODY&#062;<BR>&#060;/HTML&#062;<BR>-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated. Especially if you have used this product in the past.