Hi,<BR><BR>While I&#039;m fairly new to Crystal Reports, I&#039;ve managed to get to the point where I can create reports and use a viewer control to display the page. I&#039;ve also used the web services interface to expose methods to the viewer (Using the Viewer object model).<BR><BR>I&#039;ve looked all over for ways to print, and the consensus is to export to PDF. I&#039;ve found numerous examples of web forms back-end vb code exporting the Crystal Report ReportDocument to PDF, but nothing that supports the Reporting Web Services.<BR><BR>It&#039;s a difference between the Engine object model vs. the Viewer object model, and the only solution I can think of is to load the physical document from disk, but then that circumvents Web Services altogether. The other option is to abandon the web service and just create the reports within my web application.<BR><BR>My requirements are to display the report and to let the user print it or export it (to be printed). It seems web services may not support it, so please let me know if that&#039;s the case. Thanks in advance.<BR><BR>Willis