Hi <BR><BR>I use a session variable to hold the user&#039;s ID in an ASP.NET application, something like Session("LoginTableID") = "999". <BR><BR>Most of the time this works fine, however there are times when the LoginTableID is not available because the session variable has been dropped and Session("LoginTableID") = nothing. <BR><BR>In my Web.Config file I have the following<BR> &#060;sessionState<BR> mode="InProc"<BR> timeout="30" /&#062; <BR><BR>And in my Global.asax I have<BR>Sub Session_End()<BR> Dim conNTDI As SqlConnection<BR> conNTDI = new SqlConnection(Proper connection String)<BR> conNTDI.Open()<BR> <BR> &#039; ### Update the Application Table<BR> Dim cmdUpdate As SqlCommand<BR> cmdUpdate = New SqlCommand("UpdateUserInLoginTable", conNTDI) <BR> cmdUpdate.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure<BR> cmdUpdate.Parameters.Add("@ID", Session("LoginTableID"))<BR> cmdUpdate.ExecuteNonQuery() <BR> <BR> &#039; Close Connection<BR> conNTDI.Close() <BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Occasionally, as I move to a new page in the Web Site, I get an error because the Session("LoginTableID") is null.<BR>Does anyone know what&#039;s happening, please. <BR><BR>Regards, <BR>Mike