I&#039;ve got a number of pages that have the same code (the code figures out what type of browser the user is using, what page they&#039;re on and some cookie information). So, I decided to make a class called BBClient. In the constructor, I was trying to run the code to populate all of my properties (emailaddress, password, page, isIE). Then in my asp.net code behinds, I try to use this class like so...<BR><BR>BBClient b = new BBClient();<BR>isIE = b.IsIE;<BR>cookieEmail = b.EmailAddress;<BR>cookiePassword = b.Password;<BR>sPage = b.sPage;<BR><BR>... but I get the following error. <BR><BR>System.Web.HttpException: Request is not available in this context<BR><BR>I don&#039;t have visual studio, so I&#039;m trying to code all this in dreamweaver and compile it with cmd prompt and I can&#039;t really debug too well... but what I&#039;m thinking is that my BBClient class isn&#039;t a code behind class so it can&#039;t actually access the page to analyze the browser and cookies. Am I correct or would something else be causing this problem? Here&#039;s my code.<BR><BR><BR>//BBClient code...<BR>using System;<BR>using System.Web;<BR>using System.Web.UI;<BR><BR>namespace BigBiller {<BR> public class BBClient : System.Web.UI.Page{<BR> <BR> private bool isie = false;<BR> private string email = string.Empty;<BR> private string pwd = string.Empty;<BR> private string spage = string.Empty;<BR> <BR> public bool IsIE {<BR> get { return isie; }<BR> }<BR> <BR> public string EmailAddress{<BR> get { return email; }<BR> }<BR> <BR> public string Password {<BR> get { return pwd; }<BR> }<BR> <BR> public string sPage {<BR> get {return spage; }<BR> }<BR> <BR> public BBClient(){<BR> <BR> HttpCookie cookie = Request.Cookies["BBLogin"];<BR> if (cookie != null){<BR> email = cookie.Values["emailAddress"].ToString();<BR> pwd = cookie.Values["password"].ToString();<BR> }<BR> <BR> string sPage = getPage(HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariable s["PATH_INFO"]);<BR> string userBrowser = HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_USER_AGENT"].ToLower();<BR> isie = ((userBrowser.IndexOf("microsoft") &#062; 0) &#124&#124 (userBrowser.IndexOf("msie") &#062; 0) &#124&#124 (userBrowser.IndexOf("gecko") &#062; 0));<BR> <BR> }//end of constructor<BR> <BR> private string getPage( string sStr ){<BR> int lastSlash = sStr.LastIndexOf("/") + 1;<BR> int lastPeriod = sStr.LastIndexOf(".");<BR> return sStr.Substring(lastSlash, lastPeriod - lastSlash);<BR> }<BR><BR> }<BR>}<BR><BR><BR>//code behind page code...<BR><BR> public void Page_Load(Object s, System.EventArgs e){<BR> initClient();<BR> }//end of page load<BR> <BR> private void initClient(){<BR> BBClient b = new BBClient();<BR> isIE = b.IsIE;<BR> cookieEmail = b.EmailAddress;<BR> cookiePassword = b.Password;<BR> sPage = b.sPage;<BR> }