Process 2 asp scripts in a row???

Thread: Process 2 asp scripts in a row???

Default Process 2 asp scripts in a row???

Hi <BR>I&#039;m cloaking a site with 4000 products & I&#039;m having some problems with my asp scripts. I want the server to process 2 asp scripts in a row. <BR><BR>I&#039;ve my main script (index.asp) in the root which redirects based on UserAgent/IP to: <BR><BR>../cloaked/X.html if its a person & <BR>../cloaked/Y.asp if its a Search Engine. <BR><BR>Y.asp is a dynamically-generated template page into which all my product content gets placed (using ?ID=2345) <BR><BR>When the main script (index.asp) gets parsed, it correctly serves the Y.asp page to the SE. <BR><BR>Unfortunately none of the asp code now works on Y.asp. (It does when I go to Y.asp directly) <BR><BR>Eg - I visit index.asp?ID=123 and I get redirected to Y.asp but I want Y.asp?ID=123. <BR><BR>How do I get the Win2K server to process my asp code on Y.asp?<BR><BR>Thanks for your help<BR>J

Default How is this advanced???

From "index.asp", you finish up by doing:<BR><BR> &#060;%<BR> ...<BR> Response.Redirect "y.asp?id=" & Request.QueryString("id")<BR> %&#062;<BR><BR>If that&#039;s not all you needed, try explaining in more detail.<BR><BR><BR>