Problem with the following sql

Thread: Problem with the following sql

Default Problem with the following sql

Hi again<BR>The following sql is written in visual interdev and trying to acccess an oracle database using a DSN less connection.<BR>___________________________________ _____________________________<BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039;Variables<BR>Dim conn,rs,sSQL,today<BR><BR>&#039;Create Data Connection and Recordset<BR>set conn = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>set rs = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>&#03 9;Data Connection Attributes<BR>conn.Provider = "MSDAORA.1"<BR>conn.ConnectionString = Application.Value("Connection2_ConnectionString")< BR>conn.Open<BR><BR>&#039;Define and Run the Recordset<BR>sSQL = "Select * FROM LiveTest WHERE LiveTest.Test_Date &#060;= Date() AND LiveTest.Test_Time &#060;= Time()"<BR>set rs = conn.Execute (sSQL)<BR>________________________________________ ________________________<BR>NOTE Line 17 is: set rs = conn.Execute (sSQL)<BR><BR>This is the **** error i am receiving:<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>The page cannot be displayed <BR>There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. <BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Please try the following:<BR><BR>Click the Refresh button, or try again later.<BR><BR>Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you want. <BR>HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error<BR>Internet Information Services<BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Technical Information (for support personnel)<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle (0x80040E14)<BR>ORA-00936: missing expression <BR>/FYPVersion1/performtestcheck.asp, line 17<BR><BR><BR>Browser Type:<BR>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1) <BR><BR>Page:<BR>GET /FYPVersion1/performtestcheck.asp <BR><BR>Time:<BR>18 May 2003, 13:51:07 <BR><BR><BR>More information:<BR>Microsoft Support <BR><BR>And thank you very much macovei robert for helping me with my delete problem..<BR>Thanks to all<BR>Mick<BR> <BR><BR>

Default Doesn't appear to be valid SQL...

...for Oracle.<BR><BR>Date() and Time() are *NOT* universal functions in all variants of SQL.<BR><BR>They work fine in Access, but SQL Server would not accept them, just for example.<BR><BR>I don&#039;t know Oracle SQL at all, so I have no idea what you need.<BR><BR>Probably ought to ask this on a forum that specializes in Oracle.<BR><BR>