IIS Permission Denied or it hangs.

Thread: IIS Permission Denied or it hangs.

Default IIS Permission Denied or it hangs.

Hi, I have two scripts that both use the fso to list directory contents. The first script below causes a permission denied error and the second script just hangs (I let it run for 10 minutes). After I try and run the second one a few times, IIS says that the server has too many connections and is busy. I&#039;ve disabled script blocking in Norton and turned Norton off. I&#039;ve given IUSR_machine full permissions to everything. The scripts both work on my web host&#039;s server. Is there maybe something I&#039;m missing when setting permissions? <BR><BR>SCRIPT 1<BR>&#060;%<BR>set objfso = server.createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")< BR>set objDriveC = objFSO.Getdrive("C:")<BR>set objRoot = objDriveC.rootfolder<BR>set objfolders = objroot.subfolders<BR><BR>for each objfolder in objfolders<BR> set objfolder1 = objfolders.item(objfolder.name)<BR> response.write objfolder1<BR> for each objfile in objFolder1.files<BR> response.write objfile.name<BR> next<BR>next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>SCRIPT 2<BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim objFSO<BR> Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR> Dim objFolder<BR> Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("C:ArchiveLogs\")<BR><BR> Dim objFile<BR> For Each objFile in objFolder.Files<BR> Response.Write objFile.Path<BR> Next<BR>%&#062;

Default RE: IIS Permission Denied or it hangs.

Is there a file in that folder that is open/locked by an application? have you tried a different folder ?