I currenctly have a Datagrid that has Paging ( 1 2 3 4 ... ). I want it to output a TextLabel before it ( Page 1 2 3 4 ... ). Right now I have it almost perfect, I added a new Cell before the Paging Cell ( &#060;td&#062;Page&#060;/td&#062;&#060;td&#062;1 2 3 4 ...&#060;/td&#062; ) but I want to Append the label to the Paging directly so it is ( &#060;td&#062;Page 1 2 3 4&#060;/td&#062; ).<BR>You can see how I currently have it @ http://www.bookcurrency.com/general/books.aspx . As you can see once there ar over around 8 Pages, it will start to mess up the presentation of the Datagrid because the Paging Cell will be much wider then the last Column Span Width.<BR><BR>My Code Is<BR><BR>DataGrid&#039;s OnPreRender Calls dgBooks_PreRender OnItemCreated calls DataGrid_ItemCreated<BR><BR>public void dgBooks_PreRender(object sender, System.EventArgs e) <BR>{ <BR> try <BR> { <BR> ((Label)dgBooks.Controls[0].Controls[0].FindControl("lblFrontOfPager")).Text = "&#187; page"; <BR> ((Label)dgBooks.Controls[0].Controls[dgBooks.Controls[0].Controls.Count-1 ].FindControl("lblFrontOfPager")).Text = "&#187; page"; <BR> } <BR> catch <BR> {} <BR>}<BR><BR> public void DataGrid_ItemCreated(Object sender, DataGridItemEventArgs e)<BR> {<BR> <BR> // Get the newly created item<BR> ListItemType itemType = e.Item.ItemType;<BR> <BR> // Is it the pager?<BR> if (itemType == ListItemType.Pager)<BR> {<BR> ...<BR><BR> // Extract the Pager<BR> TableCell pager = (TableCell)e.Item.Controls[0];<BR><BR> TableCell newcell2 = new TableCell();<BR> newcell2.ColumnSpan = 3;<BR> newcell2.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Right;<BR> <BR> //Add Label Indicating Row Count<BR> Label lblFrontOfPager = new Label();<BR> lblFrontOfPager.ID = "lblFrontOfPager";<BR> newcell2.Controls.Add(lblFrontOfPager);<BR> lblFrontOfPager.Style["color"] = "#1C368A";<BR> <BR> //Add Table Cell to Pager<BR> e.Item.Controls.AddAt(1, newcell2);<BR> <BR> ...<BR> }<BR> <BR> }<BR><BR>Does anyone know how to accomplish the task?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Sean Whyte