Nestcape Toolbars

Thread: Nestcape Toolbars

Kemet Guest

Default Nestcape Toolbars

&nbsp;<BR>I am trying to get rid of the Nestcape toolbars and used the code below in testing. Anytime I run that page with the code Netscape goes haywire. My screen starts flicking until I end the task thru cntrl/alt/del. Has anyone experienced this? What&#039s wrong with my code. I have tried it on different pages within the application with the same result. <BR><BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=JAVASCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR> index.htm&#039,&#039IITS&#039,&#039resizable=no,me nubar=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes&#039);<BR><BR>& #060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>KB<BR>

Default RE: Possible mistake?

Have you put that code in index.htm? If so it will keep opening hundreds of windows one after the other? <BR><BR>Also you have not stated where you want the window to appear or how large a window you want. I can&#039t remember if this is required or not?<BR><BR>Still here&#039s the code I normally use :<BR><BR>open("mypage.htm","MyWindowName", "height=450,width=400,left=100,top=100,scrollbars= no,resizable=no,status=no")<BR><BR>Hope That Helps<BR><BR>Pete<BR>