ADODB.Recordset error '800a0e78'

Thread: ADODB.Recordset error '800a0e78'

Default ADODB.Recordset error '800a0e78'

I&#039;m using CursorLocation=adUseClient & CursorType=adOpenStatic. After Executing a stored procedure using the RS.Open method to retrieve a recordset, i have created hyperlinks with values from the RS. <BR><BR>But I get this error: "ADODB.Recordset error &#039;800a0e78&#039;. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed. /MoreInfo.asp, line 42"<BR><BR>PLEASE NOTE: <BR>=&#062; This error occurs only after clicking on the dynamically generated hyperlinks & not when the page loads for the 1st time. These links pass querystring values to the same page. That&#039;s when the error occurs. Error occurs on any action i&#039;m trying to do on the RS. Seems that RS has been Closed. Although i&#039;ve not done so explicitly in my code.<BR><BR>=&#062; I&#039;ve also put "set nocount on" in my SP<BR><BR>=&#062; I don&#039;t have objRS.NextRecordSet in my code.<BR><BR>I can just execute another query with the current connection to retrieve a new RS. But i would like to know what is the reason for RS automatically closing. I got no clue what could be wrong...

Default RE: ADODB.Recordset error '800a0e78'

post the code (IE the whole page, you have reopened you recordset somewhere, also, point out line 42.<BR>