ASP programmers needed in Boston

Thread: ASP programmers needed in Boston

Ross Garmil Guest

Default ASP programmers needed in Boston

Hey all,<BR><BR>I apologize if this is not the right forum for something like this, but I&#039m a recruiter with a web solutions company in Cambridge that is currently hiring ASP programmers (as well as Java and Cold Fusion, esp). We&#039re looking for people at all levels of experience, from Jr. Programmer up through site Architect.<BR><BR>If you&#039re interested please send your resume to me at<BR><BR>Ross

Kamran Amjad Guest

Default RE: ASP programmers needed in Boston

Well i am from Pakistan and i am intertesed in doing the job.<BR>Please send me your e-mail address so that i can send you my resume.<BR><BR>Well if you want to see my work i have developed a web site solely for INFORMATICS at Well it does not have ASP&#039s but this is just to have an idea of my skills.<BR><BR>Kamran

Augustin Baskar.A Guest

Default RE: ASP programmers needed in Boston

RESUME<BR>of<BR><BR>AUGUSTIN BASKAR ASHOK KUMAR <BR>A3, Tower Block,<BR>Taylors Road,<BR>Kilpauk,<BR>Chennai - 600 010.<BR>Phone: +91 44 6447555<BR>Email:<BR><BR><BR><BR>Educational Qualification:<BR><BR> Degree : Bachelor of Engineering<BR><BR> Discipline : Mechanical<BR><BR> College : V.L.B. Janakiammal College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore - 641 042.<BR><BR> University : Bharathiar Univeristy, Coimbatore.<BR><BR><BR>Computer Skills :<BR><BR> Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, LINUX<BR><BR> Languages : HTML, Java, Pascal<BR><BR> Scripting Languages : JavaScript, VBScript<BR><BR> Web Applications : ASP on IIS-4.0<BR><BR> Database : MS SQL Server-7, DB-2<BR> <BR>Areas of Expertise :<BR><BR> Web based programming with E-Commerce applications and database programming.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Project Experience :<BR> <BR>Travel Reimbursement System<BR><BR>This is an application Developed using ASP and VB Script on IIS-4.0. It caters to the need of the employees to file the travel bills to the accounts department. It consists of forms in html which is to be filled by the employees. This updates a database and the details are retrieved by the accounts department for further processing.<BR><BR>Hardware : Pentium Server<BR><BR>Software: Windows NT, IIS 4.0, Visual InterDev 6.0, Visual Basic 6.0, Frontpage98 <BR><BR> <BR><BR>Shop Floor Information System<BR> <BR> This is an application running on IIS-4.0 and provides information for the employees for day to day production activities. The application provides detail information on Sheet metal standards and the electrodes used to weld them. It helps the supervisor to select the right welding electrode for the given sheet metal. It consists of a form which accepts the type of sheet metal and provides information about the various possible electrodes which can be used.<BR><BR>Hardware : Pentium Server<BR><BR>Software: Windows NT, IIS-4.0, Visual InterDev – 6.0, Frontpage-98 <BR><BR><BR>Personal Information :<BR><BR><BR> Date of Birth : 23rd June 1975<BR><BR> Marital Status : Single<BR><BR> Passport Number : A5872867<BR><BR> <BR><BR> Place : Chennai<BR> Date : 10.02.2000 (Augustin Baskar.A)<BR><BR>