I have created a web page which is to display a report. Below is my code which is contained inside a script block in my .aspx page. I know the dataset is being populated and the sp is correct. The problem is the report is blank. CrystalReport2.rpt is a blank report I created. Am I supposed to connect the report to my database? I thought that I could simply create a blank report and then populate it through my dataset. Thanks in advance.<BR><BR>DataSet ds = new DataSet();<BR><BR>void Page_Load()<BR>{ <BR> ReportDocument oRpt = new ReportDocument();<BR> oRpt.Load(@"D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Crystal/CrystalReport2.rpt");<BR> <BR> SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(connString);<BR> <BR> SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter("mySP",conn);<BR><BR> da.SelectCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;<BR> da.Fill(ds, "Table");<BR> <BR> oRpt.SetDataSource(ds);<BR> <BR> CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = oRpt;<BR> CrystalReportViewer1.DataBind();<BR> <BR> Response.Write("Row Count = " + ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count);<BR> <BR>}<BR>