Dynamic Includes

Thread: Dynamic Includes

Default Dynamic Includes

Heres the deal... I want to include a file called &#039;display.asp&#039; into an html email body string. Using the FileSystemObject text file read feature I have been able to assign the HTML portion of &#039;display.asp&#039; to the string variable, and have the HTML appear in the email, however no ASP calculation are made or shown in the sent email.<BR><BR>My question is HOW do I include the results of an ASP page into an email??<BR><BR>-I realize that the FileSystemObject can only read files as standard text... so I&#039;ve been trying to take the results of HTML sent to the browser, once &#039;display.asp&#039; is run with the correct parameters - and then reading that in as text and passing it to the email body. But no luck, and its really rackin my brain!!

Default XmlHTTP

You need to use XMLHTTP or some similar object to make a request for your ASP page. Check out this faq: <BR><BR>http://www.aspfaqs.com/aspfaqs/ShowFAQ.asp?FAQID=61<BR><BR>If you go the XMLHTTP route look for ServerXMLHTTP in MSXML 4 (maybe MSXML 3?)