Hi, I&#039;m trying to use a simple script that give me the possibility to add a list of user if I check the group. The script works fine if I select only one group, but if I select 2 or more groups it says that <BR>"ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0BCD)<BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record."<BR><BR><BR>this is my script:<BR><BR><BR>if Not gruppi = "" then<BR> <BR> Response.Write("1")<BR> Dim rsGruppo, SQLGruppo<BR> iii = split(trim(gruppi), ",")<BR> for each ii in iii<BR> Response.Write("2")<BR> Response.Write(ii&"")<BR> Set rsGruppo = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") <BR> SQLGruppo = "Select * From Tbl_Gruppi WHERE Username = &#039;" & User &"&#039; And NomeGruppo = &#039;"&ii&"&#039;;"<BR> Response.Write("2a")<BR> rsGruppo.Open SQLGruppo, connStr<BR> rsGruppo.MoveFirst<BR> if rsGruppo.EOF then<BR> response.Write("EOF")<BR> else<BR> response.Write("BOF")<BR> end if<BR> While Not rsGruppo.EOF<BR> Response.Write("3")<BR> Response.Write(numeri)<BR> numeri = numeri & trim(rsGruppo("Numero")) &","&#039;<BR> rsGruppo.MoveNext<BR> Wend<BR> Response.Write("4")<BR> rsGruppo.Close<BR> next<BR> end if<BR><BR>trying using the response.write system I found that the first time it works properly but the second time it gives a EOF. I checked my DB and it&#039;s not empty so it doesn&#039;t give me this error.<BR><BR>What could I change?<BR><BR>thank you<BR><BR>Nick