ASP Form

Thread: ASP Form

Default ASP Form

In one of our online forms, the info typed in gets posted to a script. Is it possible to hide the name and location of that script by using ASP (in other words, I want to hide this part of the form so that nobody could see it:<BR><BR>&#060;FORM ACTION ="" METHOD=POST&#062;<BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="USER" value="DOSOMETHING"&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Someone has found the script&#039;s directory and has some type of demon dialer that will constantly send bad info to it in order to generate a server crash. If I could hide the location, it may get rid of the issue. I cannot password protect the form due to the amount of people using it. Please let me know. <BR><BR>Thank you, <BR>Andy

Default RE: ASP Form

No. <BR><BR>But there are other options. <BR><BR>You could check the HTTP Referrer from your processing script to be sure that the previous page that someone visited was your form. <BR><BR>You could check for a valid session ID at the top of your processing script<BR><BR>there are other options... just give it some thought.