Page Cannot Be Displayed

Thread: Page Cannot Be Displayed

Default Page Cannot Be Displayed

I have a newly created ASP form that several users access throughout the day in order to submit information to a database for us to process. I am getting reports that some users are getting the following error message:<BR><BR>The page cannot be displayed.<BR>There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.<BR><BR>HTTP 500 - Onternal server error<BR>Internet Explorer<BR><BR>How do I debug this? The error doesn&#039;t occur often, just once in a while and it is hard to catch. I did search the ASP Message Board site for this error and I saw some response where other people received this error, but my problem is when a user gets the error, we always hear about it after the fact and of course there is no way to figure out what went wrong and we can&#039;t setup a debugger.<BR><BR>All I know is that when the user clicks on the Submit button the error occurs. Clicking on the submit button will cause my ASP page to add the information the user keyed in on the form to the database.<BR><BR>Any suggestions?

Default RE: Page Cannot Be Displayed

You need to turn on the error messaging to display what ASP error you are getting. A search on MSDN will get you the directions on how to turn it on.