I have created a VB6 DLL that references Winsock & ASP. I have setup a personal webserver on my NT Workstation using the NT Option Pack and everything works great. I can register my DLL and access my website through the webserver and it works.<BR>However, when I move the DLL to our Webserver, I get the following error:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a0046&#039 <BR>Permission denied: &#039EquipAvail&#039 <BR>/customer_services/equipavail.asp, line 25 <BR><BR>I have registered the DLL on the Webserver in the /winnt/system32/ directory. I have given the IUSR_Webserver account Administrator access. I&#039ve given the entire /winnt/ directory "Full Access" permissions (RWXD) (which includes my DLL)<BR>I would say that I&#039ve tried everything, yet it still doesn&#039t work. Are there files other than my DLL that I need to move to make it work. I have use the Depends.exe tool to see what all the DLL references and all those files are on the webserver too.<BR><BR>I was hoping to find some list of steps that you go through to create a DLL on one computer, move it to another and make it work.<BR>Any help is greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>wtputma@usa-truck.com