permission error please help!!

Thread: permission error please help!!

Default permission error please help!!

I just finished my first asp project.<BR>Just a simple search and results set. My problem is that when I uploaded it onto the server I get a access denied error saying that I dont have permission to view the results page.<BR>go to<BR>and perform a search to view the error.<BR>how do I fix this?<BR>Please help while I still have hair!!:}<BR>thank you all,<BR>thalius

Default RE: permission error please help!!

Looks like that&#039;s not your only problem. I tried to find out what your first error was, but got a different one! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. It says:<BR><BR><BR>The XML page cannot be displayed <BR>Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. <BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>A string literal was expected, but no opening quote character was found. Error processing resource &#039; 100000000&BR=1&BTH=1&submit=submit&#039;. Line 3, Position 26 <BR> <BR><BR> &#060;font face="Arial" size=2&#062;<BR>-------------------------^<BR><BR>Looks like that one could be a job for the XML forum whilst we try and sort out your ASP error!