I have done extensive reading about screen scapes in ASP.NET, but none have suited my needs. Specifically, I am trying the capture the HTML and form values of a page on the submit action (form post), but I can either only get just the HTML or just the viewstate. I haved used the following methods:<BR><BR>Method #1 that I tried:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Import Namespace="System.Net" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%@ Import Namespace="System.IO" %&#062;<BR><BR><BR>private String readHtmlPage(string url)<BR> {<BR> //I set url = Request.UrlReferrer a calling method<BR> String result = "";<BR> StreamWriter myWriter = null;<BR> <BR> HttpWebRequest objRequest = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create(url);<BR> objRequest.Method = "POST";<BR> objRequest.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded";<BR> <BR> try<BR> {<BR> myWriter = new StreamWriter(objRequest.GetRequestStream());<BR> myWriter.Write(url);<BR> }<BR> catch (Exception e) <BR> {<BR> return e.Message;<BR> }<BR> finally {<BR> myWriter.Close();<BR> }<BR> <BR> HttpWebResponse objResponse = (HttpWebResponse)objRequest.GetResponse();<BR> using (StreamReader sr = <BR> new StreamReader(objResponse.GetResponseStream()) )<BR> {<BR> result = sr.ReadToEnd();<BR><BR> // Close and clean up the StreamReader<BR> sr.Close();<BR> }<BR> return result;<BR> } <BR> // returns only html<BR><BR>Method #2 that I tried:<BR><BR>Stream myStream = HttpContext.Current.Request.InputStream;<BR>byte[] oByte = new Byte[myStream.Length];<BR>myStream.Read(oByte,0,oByte.Length);<BR>strin g sOutput = Encoding.ASCII.GetString(oByte);<BR>return sOutput;<BR>myWriter = new StreamWriter(myStream);<BR>myWriter.Write(HttpCont ext.Current.Request.ContentType);<BR>//returns viewstate<BR><BR>The page elements and form controls aren&#039;t static -- they are dynamically rendered based on business rules, thus, it&#039;s not just a matter of plugging in the form values into an HTML template string.<BR><BR>Can someone help???<BR><BR>Thanks.