Can anyone tell me why I&#039;m getting the following error (code follows)?<BR><BR>Response object error &#039;ASP 0106 : 80020005&#039; <BR><BR>Type Mismatch <BR><BR>/admissions/prelim-registration/test-out.asp, line 0 <BR><BR>An unhandled data type was encountered. <BR><BR>In the following code, I&#039;m trying to capture form values, instantiate an array and pass values from an existing session collection, and &#039;redim preserve&#039; the array to add the values from the form. I&#039;ve commented out the lines that will later pass the array elements back to the session collection and redirect to the next page.<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> If Request.Form("formSubmitted")= "yes" then<BR> &#039; Declare variable and capture form values<BR> Dim Eng, Mat, schedule<BR> If Request.Form("English") &#060;&#062; "" then<BR> Eng = Request.Form("Math")<BR> End if<BR> If Request.Form("Math") &#060;&#062; "" then<BR> Mat = Request.Form("Math")<BR> End if<BR> &#039; pass session collection to array to add elements<BR> schedule = Session("schedule")<BR> lngUbound = Ubound(schedule)+ 2<BR> ReDim Preserve schedule(lngUbound)<BR> schedule(2) = Eng<BR> schedule(3) = Mat<BR> &#039;Session("schedule") = schedule<BR> &#039;Response.Redirect("/admissions/prelim-registration/test-out.asp")<BR> End if<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>On following pages, I&#039;d also like to be able to capture the number of form elements submitted dynamically using Request.Form.Count, but filter out undesirables like the name or value of &#039;submit&#039; form buttons, etc, and use this to redimension the Ubound of the array by that quantity and loop thru the form collection to repopulate the array. Help here, also, would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thank you!