Radio button should be checked when an item is selected

Thread: Radio button should be checked when an item is selected

Default Radio button should be checked when an item is selected

i have two radio button and a dropdown list when i select an item<BR>in the drpdwn list , it should check the related radio button depending on field data which is fetched from the database

Nathan Pond Guest

Default RE: Radio button should be checked when an item is selected

You would use javascript or vbscript on the client side to do this. Put an onchange event in the select box, what that event is fired you check to see what is selected. Then you can set the checkbox.checked = true. I&#039ve started you in the right direction, let me know if you need more detail.<BR><BR>Nathan

Default After populating the dropdownlistbox, the first item selected does not display the related data

I am phasing a problem like,<BR>after i populate a dropdown listbox ,when i select the first item<BR>it does not have any onchange effect and does not display any<BR>related data of that item.<BR><BR>thanks<BR>vijay

Default After populating the dropdownlistbox, the first item selected does not display the related data

I am phasing a problem like,<BR>after i populate a dropdown listbox ,when i select the first item<BR>it does not have any onchange effect and does not display any<BR>related data of that item.<BR><BR>thanks<BR>vijay